We are looking for a 1 person who PM team in Bielany, Warsaw (translation/QA projects) and 1 person who will join us in the VO PM team in Służew, Warsaw (dubbing projects). PM Team works in a hybrid way (3 days from the office and 2 days from home), and the VO PM Team works mainly from the office. In both cases, it is a full-time position.
As a Project Manager, you will be at the centre of the action. You will be the person keeping track and making sure the project will be accomplished on time, in the best way possible. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- coordinating all aspects of projects, including project scheduling;
- budgeting, resource allocation, quality control, and invoicing;
- maintaining effective communication and positive relationships with the clients, translators, and editors, as well as the internal Roboto team;
- creating and maintaining project documentation;
- making sure that deadlines are met and the highest quality is maintained.